The Capital Market & Craft Beer Tasting - Transform Your Deal Flow
Littler Mendelson P.C.
Meet our Exhibitors:
The Capital Market will take place on Thursday, May 31stt from 4:00 pm -7:00 pm, as part of the 2018 SE Regional Conference, May 30 – June 1, 2018 at Naples Grande Beach Resort, Naples, FL
Capital Market Exhibitors will have Craft Beer at their tables for ALL attendees to taste while networking and enjoying appetizers, cocktails and more! REGISTER NOW to exhibit and be the first to “pick” your beer.
What is The Capital Market? - You attend TMA events to help drive business. The SE Regional Conference “Capital Market” will provide exhibitors a place to meet face-to-face with attendees who can help transform your deal flow. Capital providers ranging from the following categories are invited to exhibit:
• Private Equity
• Hedge Funds
• Cash Flow/Mezzanine
• Merchant Cash Advance
• Distressed Debt Buyers
• Purchase Order/Production Funding
• Inventory Funding
• Factoring – Domestic & International
• Equipment Funding
• Asset-Based Lending – Small Ticket, and Mid-Sized Deals
Capital Market Exhibitors will receive:
• Free conference registration (1 or 2 depending on price below)
• 6’ Skirted table in the Capital Market
• Craft beer, provided by TMA Southeast, at your table for attendees to taste
• Company fact sheet with deal parameters distributed in advance to attendees
• Company info shown on screens throughout Capital Market
• Names of conference attendees in advance (by category)
Early Bird (through 4/16/18) - Members $575; Non-Members $675
After 4/16/18 - Members $675; Non-Members $775
Early Bird (through 4/16/18) - Members $900; Non-Members $1,000
After 4/16/18 - Members $1,000; Non-Members $1,100
If you answer "yes" to any of the following, join us as an exhibitor at the 2018 TMA Southeast Regional Conference:
• Do you want to access turnaround practitioners, bankers, attorneys, investment bankers, and lenders that are doing business in the Southeast?
• Do you provide funding to or buy companies in a turnaround?
• Do you provide funding to or buy spinoffs from troubled companies?
• Do you want to find more business in the Southeast?
• Are you seeking to establish your business in the Southeast?