The Capital Market - Transform Your Deal Flow
For more information, contact the Capital Market chair:
Littler Mendelson P.C.
The Capital Market will take place on Thursday, May 31stt from 4:00 pm -7:00 pm, as part of the 2018 SE Regional Conference, May 30 – June 1, 2018 at Naples Grande Beach Resort, Naples, FL
What is The Capital Market? - You attend TMA events to help drive business. The SE Regional Conference “Capital Market” will provide exhibitors a place to meet face-to-face with attendees who can help transform your deal flow. Capital providers ranging from the following categories are invited to exhibit:
- Private Equity
- Hedge Funds
- Cash Flow/Mezzanine
- Merchant Cash Advance
- Distressed Debt Buyers
- Purchase Order/Production Funding
- Inventory Funding
- Factoring – Domestic & International
- Equipment Funding
- Asset-Based Lending – Small Ticket, and Mid-Sized Deals
Capital Market Exhibitors will receive:
- Free conference registration (1 or 2 depending on price below)
- 6’ Skirted table in the Capital Market
- Company fact sheet with deal parameters distributed in advance to attendees
- Company info shown on screens throughout Capital Market
- Names of conference attendees in advance (by category)
Early Bird (through 4/16/18) - Members $575; Non-Members $675
After 4/16/18 - Members $675; Non-Members $775
Early Bird (through 4/16/18) - Members $900; Non-Members $1,000
After 4/16/18 - Members $1,000; Non-Members $1,100
If you answer "yes" to any of the following, join us as an exhibitor at the 2018 TMA Southeast Regional Conference:
- Do you want to access turnaround practitioners, bankers, attorneys, investment bankers, and lenders that are doing business in the Southeast?
- Do you provide funding to or buy companies in a turnaround?
- Do you provide funding to or buy spinoffs from troubled companies?
- Do you want to find more business in the Southeast?
- Are you seeking to establish your business in the Southeast?