The Capital Gallery
Meet our Exhibitors
- Accord Financial
- Gordon Brothers
- CapitaPlus Construction Services, LLC
- Great Rock Capital
- Lighthouse Financial Corp.
- LSQ Funding
- Ritchie Brothers
- Second Avenue Capital Partners
- The Anderson Group, LLC
- TAB Bank
Includes 6' skirted table in the Capital Gallery, company fact sheet with deal parameters distributed in advance to attendees, company info shown on screens during Capital Gallery
The Capital Gallery will take place on Thursday, May 30th from 5:00 pm -7:00 pm, as part of the 2019 SE Regional Conference.
What is The Capital Gallery? - You attend TMA events to help drive business. The SE Regional Conference “Capital Gallery” will provide exhibitors a place to meet face-to-face with attendees who can help transform your deal flow. Capital providers ranging from the following categories are invited to exhibit:
• Private Equity
• Hedge Funds
• Cash Flow/Mezzanine
• Merchant Cash Advance
• Distressed Debt Buyers
• Purchase Order/Production Funding
• Inventory Funding
• Factoring – Domestic & International
• Equipment Funding
• Asset-Based Lending – Small Ticket, and Mid-Sized Deals
If you answer "yes" to any of the following, join us as an exhibitor at the 2019 TMA Southeast Regional Conference:
• Do you want to access turnaround practitioners, bankers, attorneys, investment bankers, and lenders that are doing business in the Southeast?
• Do you provide funding to or buy companies in a turnaround?
• Do you provide funding to or buy spinoffs from troubled companies?
• Do you want to find more business in the Southeast?
• Are you seeking to establish your business in the Southeast?