The Capital Market
Includes 6' skirted table in the Capital Market, company fact sheet with deal parameters distributed in advance to attendees, company info shown on screens during Capital Market. The Capital Market will take place on Thursday, May 28th from 5:00 pm -7:00 pm, as part of the 2020 SE Regional Conference.
What is The Capital Market? - You attend TMA events to help drive business. The SE Regional Conference “Capital Market” will provide exhibitors a place to meet face-to-face with attendees who can help transform your deal flow. Capital providers ranging from the following categories are invited to exhibit:
• Private Equity
• Hedge Funds
• Cash Flow/Mezzanine
• Merchant Cash Advance
• Distressed Debt Buyers
• Purchase Order/Production Funding
• Inventory Funding
• Factoring – Domestic & International
• Equipment Funding
• Asset-Based Lending – Small Ticket, and Mid-Sized Deals
If you answer "yes" to any of the following, join us as an exhibitor at the 2020 TMA Southeast Regional Conference:
• Do you want to access turnaround practitioners, bankers, attorneys, investment bankers, and lenders that are doing business in the Southeast?
• Do you provide funding to or buy companies in a turnaround?
• Do you provide funding to or buy spinoffs from troubled companies?
• Do you want to find more business in the Southeast?
• Are you seeking to establish your business in the Southeast?